Skip to main content
Student provides feedback during a lecture.

Undergraduate Minor

Undergraduate Minor Forms

You may apply for the Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies (WGSS) undergraduate minor at any time, even after you have already completed most of the courses. However, we strongly recommend that you meet with the WGSS academic advisor to plan your course of study as early as possible. Contact to arrange a meeting with the WGSS academic advisor.

Fill out the WGSS Minor Plan of Study Worksheet and bring it with you to your first advising meeting.